Wednesday 27 June 2012

Lost without you


Sum tymz, letting go is the toughest thing to do and yet u have to do it cuz u know that there's no other option but to let go..

I can still hear u, see u and feel u around me..
I can feel the warmth of your hugs, the care in your behaviour..

People expect me to believe that u are gone But how can I ever believe it when I know that u are with me..?

The day we met, my life had changd And the day u left, my life changd again..

U tought me how to smile, how to live life to the fullest and what
love is...

People want me to acpt that u r no longer with me and I must let go, I must get back to the real life..

All I know is that u changed me and the day u left, I lost
my smile..

It is the way I have becum..
Lost without u..:-(((


.'''-'''.
''.A.''

˙·٠•●♥ (♥♥love Is Life♥♥)♥●•٠·˙

0 comments:

Post a Comment