Saturday 25 February 2012

Lovely Poetry SMS 7

-- I Miss You--

The only thing I can do when you're not here is miss you.♥
• » AmnA « •
-------------------------------




--A Mome and his Baby--
Boy : Do you love me more than ur family ?
Girl : No
Boy : Why ?
Girl : okay Listen dis.
when i started to walk I fell, u were not there to pick me up. but my mom was.
When i went outside, you were not there to hold my finger. but my dad was
When i cried,u didn't gave me your toys to play,but my brother n sister did.
My family is more precious than anything else =) ?? PALA BABY ??
-------------------------------
--U hurt me--

U hurt me nd thn u say sory..
But u hurt again..
u say u dnt love me thn..
U shw love..
Thn ignr me again..
U treat me jst as a toy..
Whch u need ..
Whn u r bored..
Thn u thrw away..
Jst lyk a thng dat u pick up in need..
Thn u find it usels ..
But my heart pains each tym ..
I see u hapy wid sme1 else..
Becuz i stil want u 2 b hapy wid me
nd jst want ur armz 2 die in...
Jst want die in ur armz..
sMiLy
-------------------------------
--Wafa ki aarzoo--

Wafa ki aarzoo karna,
Safar ki justjoo karna,

Jo tum mayoos ho jao,
To RABB se guftgoo karna,
... ...
Yeh aksar ho bhi jaata hy,
K koi kho bhi jaata hy,

Muqaddar k sataao gy,
To yeh so bhi jaata hy,

Agar tum hosla rakkho,
Wafa ka silsila rakkho,

Jisy tum KHALIQ kehty ho,
To us sy raabta rakkho,

Main yeh daavy sy kehtI hon,
Kabhi naakaam na ho gy,

ISHQ-E-HAQIQI ko samajh jao,
Kabhi badnaam na ho gy.

sMiLy
-------------------------------
--Uski aankho mai nazar ata--

Uski aankho mai nazar ata hai sara jahan mujh ko....

Afsoos k uski aankho mai kabhi khud ko nahh dekha.
-------------------------------
--The essential sadness--

"The essential sadness is to go through life without loving. But it would be almost equally sad to leave this world without ever telling those you loved that you love them."
~leena
-------------------------------
--When I close my eyes--

When I close my eyes I dream of you.
Can't sleep at night 'cause I wanna be with you.
Don't want to live, don't want to cry Without you by my side.
When I go to sleep at night I ask God to make my days bright.
I know he will do it - I know it is true.
Because he knows I only want to be with you.
I hear your voice inside my head.
I can imagine us together again.
I know it will happen - I know it is true;
Because I asked God if I can be with you.
I see you and I together again;
Holding hands and feeling the pain.
What a beautiful feeling - I wish it were true.
But I am only dreaming - dreaming of you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment